Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Submersible!!!!!!

A. This is a diagram of Alvin the Submersible.


B. Hypothesis: My Hypothesis is building a Submersisble and trying to get it to sink and then bring it back up.
Materials: 1. Plastic soda bottle.
2. Sissors
3. Somthing to weigh the submersible down with
4. Balloon
5. Straw ( up too 2)
6. Tape

C. Steps to build my submersible:
1. I am going to cut three holes to start out with, and if it dont sink then i will have to cut more holes i am going to make sure the holes are even on both sides.
2. I am going to tape two straws together.
3. Then i am going to tape the balloon to one end of the balloon.
4. i will have to cut a hole in the bottle cap so that way the straw will fit through it to go into the bottle.
5. Once the straws get done the balloon gose inside and the cap gets put back on.
6. Then I have to find someting to weigh my submersible down with.
7. Nows the fun part TIME TO TEST IT.
8. I will fill my bath tub up with water and test my submersible.

D. See paper attached:

E. See paoer attached.

F. I did it last year so i know what i am doing. But i got my information from goggle and ask jeves. Also the teachers would talk about it so that helped me with building it too.






No comments:

Post a Comment